Additional Services During Covid 19 Pandemic
Meadowlands Medical would like to thank all our patients and the community for their efforts in reducing the spread of Covid-19. Social distancing measures that have been implemented have affected the way we go about our daily lives. This unprecedented situation has placed significant pressure on the people of our community. Feelings of anxiety and distress about the current situation are common and it can affect our mental and physical health. We would like you to know that we are here to help in this time of need. Meadowlands Medical has implemented a range of telehealth measures in order to better look after you and your family.
Stop the Spread
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local health authority.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19, and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene. Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.